Most people on list who want a good Bible app use thE Bible app which is still
the first in my list, searching for Bible. If you read the info, you should
read something about LifeChurch Bible. You don't have to sign up, but it's
really useful (because of interaction with the site) which makes it worthwhile.
The second, Bible Gateway, is also popular.

I did try the OliveTree one but I think that's very graphical and I didn't get
it to work.

It's a bit late now but I can probably help more tomorrow. Write on list, or me
personally if you wish, with any questions.

Regards and I trust you'll soon be up and running!

carol P
Sent from my iPod