Hello. I hope this day finds you well. Starting on Monday, April 8 I will join
the MacWorld. I figure I have been an iOS user for about three years so now it
is time to start using a Mac. My first machine is a MacBook Pro 13 inch with
250 gig hard drive. I believe it is a mid or late 2010 model. I cannot remember
exactly what it is, however it does run Mountain lion and it will give me a
chance to get my feet wet without spending two or $3000 upfront. It looks like
I have some guides to read, however I do not suspect it will be all that
difficult. I like learning new things and like the challenge of new operating
systems. I know DOS, Linux, and windows very well. So I suspect learning the
Mac operating system will not be too terrible. I already know about some of the
things to watch out for. For example I should not think of Mac OS like windows.
Instead I will think of Mac OS like Mac OS. I believe that thinking of an
operating system in terms of its own ways and itself will be the best way. This
message has nothing useful really in it other than me bragging.

Take care all.

---
Sent from Raul's iPhone - (832) 554-7285. Please excuse any dictation or auto
complete errors.