I use Hulu Plus on both my iPhone and iPad. For a while I experienced issues with Hulu refreshing something on the iPad, which caused VoiceOver to move focus back to the top of the screen every ten seconds or so. I sent a note to Hulu support asking if they could do anything about it. After a few email exchanges trying to explain the problem, an update came out and the issue was resolved.

I am able to search for and watch (well, listen to) tv shows, and movies. I haven't found any of the app to be inaccessible. There are two buttons that show up on the iPad labeled Left Accordian and Right accordian which I haven't figured out, but otherwise I have not found any accessibility issues.

Hope your experience is similar.

Rollin