These questions go beyond discussing the accessibility of the Hulu app itself on iOS devices. You can visit www.hulu.com to get the indisputable answer to your first question. You could try searching for the answer to your second question on hulu or even google.

That is what I did when I wanted to know the same sort of information before I decided to sign up. You'd be surprised at what you can find.

Rollin
On 4/7/2013 9:34 PM, Brent Harding wrote:
What do you actually get for paying for the Plus version as opposed to regular Hulu? Do they have the descriptive audio available on the Fox and other shows that could have it on TV? I never could make that work with this Dish Network box they provide in the building I live in, but it worked great on my parents' DirecTV. I'd like some way to have that here.

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* Rollin Hippler <mailto:irie_10...@mindspring.com>
    *To:* viphone@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>
    *Sent:* Sunday, April 07, 2013 4:00 PM
    *Subject:* Re: How is HuluPlus service an dapp accessibility?

    I use Hulu Plus on both my iPhone and iPad.  For a while I
    experienced issues with Hulu refreshing something on the iPad,
    which caused VoiceOver to move focus back to the top of the screen
    every ten seconds or so.  I sent a note to Hulu support asking if
    they could do anything about it.  After a few email exchanges
    trying to explain the problem, an update came out and the issue
    was resolved.

    I am able to search for and watch (well, listen to) tv shows, and
    movies.  I haven't found any of the app to be inaccessible. There
    are two buttons that show up on the iPad labeled Left Accordian
    and Right accordian which I haven't figured out, but otherwise I
    have not found any accessibility issues.

    Hope your experience is similar.

    Rollin