Hi, I had a problem with this same app in fact. It's because the in-purchase app method changed to a separate full app. What I did was bring up iTunes and go to my account and made the report from there. I didn't do this from the iPhone App Store. I also didn't do it from the email as you state below, but in my case, iTunes allowed me to do it. I'm using Window-Eyes on Windows 7 64 bit. From what I understand it should be possible to do this from iTunes with using a screen reader, but I forget the actual steps since I've only done this once.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Oh dear. You're 15, You should be picking flowers not baby names. - Sheldon Cooper