From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Lauren Simmons
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 5:56 AM
To: viphone
Subject: Jabra WAVE Bluetooth Headset Sale

Hi all,

Is the following product any good with the use of an iPod Touch 5th
gen? For today only, this product is on sale for $35 from regular
price of $80. I'm particularly concerned with ability to use with
Siri. Hopefully there will be someone out there who has used this
specific model who can post some feedback.
Amazon.com: Jabra WAVE Bluetooth Headset- Black [Retail Packaging]:
Cell Phones & Accessories
http://www.amazon.com/Jabra-WAVE-Bluetooth-Headset-Packaging/dp/B004MCJBJI

LS