Sorry, what is the direct link to this?
Maybe I mist it if so, I apologize.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Lauren Simmons
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 7:24 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Jabra WAVE Bluetooth Headset Sale

Yes, it appears this headset will handle Siri on iPhone 4s and iPhone 5.
Remember, this headset is only available from Amazon for $35 until the end
of today. I Found the following details on this headset from Newegg.com
website:

Learn more about the JABRA WAVE
Model
Brand: Jabra
Model: WAVE
Color: Black

Spec
Type: Bluetooth Car kit
Noise Reduction: Yes
Ear Coupling: Over the Ear
Talk Time: Up to 6 hours
Standby Time: Up to 190 hours
Charge Time: 3 Hours
Operating Range: 33 Feet
Bluetooth Version: 3.0
***Bluetooth Profile: A2DP

Specifications:
Auto Pairing
With Auto Pairing, a device pairs automatically with BluetoothR devices
supporting this feature

Music Streaming
Device can stream music from a source, such as a Smartphone, Bluetooth
enabled laptop, tablet, or MP3 player

Frequency Response: Wideband
Speakers with Wideband/HD Voice frequency response enable realistic
reproduction of human voices on optimized digital lines, e.g. IP telephony
and Unified Communications

Digital Signal Processing
Digital Signal Processing (DSP) is a technology that digitally optimizes
your voice and music and suppresses echoes

Microphone Type: Omni Directional/noise filter
Enhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.

Mute function
Mute gives you the option to mute/unmute the microphone directly on the
device

USB Charging
USB Charging enables a device to be charged via a USB cable

Battery Status Indicator:
A battery status indicator reveals the remaining battery time

Charge alert

Compatibility: iPhone 5

Dimensions3.9" x 1.8" x 0.5"
Weight: 0.47 oz.

Features
FeaturesThree layer Wind Noise Reduction

Stream music, GPS directions and podcasts

Get spoken caller ID plus battery and connection status

Learn how to set it up with spoken instructions

Wear it all-day long with its behind-the-ear fit and lightweight design

Manufacturer Warranty
Parts1 year limitedLabor1 year limited

LS