Chris, I do not know the answer to your question, however I found that by typing Pound data or Pound MIN that I could get all the information I felt I needed, thus eliminating the need for the app to take up a space on my phone. Just saying.

Fred Olver

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Chaffin" <cchaf...@twcny.rr.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2013 10:17 PM
Subject: Verizon app

Hello all,
Since I am a verizon customer, I use the My Verizon app to keep check on my data usage and manage my verizon account. The app is totally accessible, but I noticed that it had an update this last week, and it mentioned a new splash screen in the whats new.
So I did not know if this might affect the accessibility.
Before updating, I wanted to check to see if there is anyone already using the updated version of the app to see if it changed any of the accessibility. So anyone already using the updated version of this app, please could you let me know if the accessibility has changed?

Thanks,

Chris Chaffin

-----
No virus found in this message.