Hello all!
Just a quick FYI; because I've seen posts over here asking.
While you can drag your ingredients into the bowl with voiceover while
making cupcakes from scratch, it did not have any sort of verbal
confirmation (like they do in the More Breakfast app,) telling you that
things were in the bowl.
You can tell yes, because the ingredients disappear from the list above, but
having this confirmation would make it a much faster process. It is, after
all, a game.
I say all this, to say that I emailed the developer to suggest implementing
something that would tell you that stuff was in the bowl, or not, and they
have already submitted the update to Apple and are awaiting its approval so
that it can be put in the app store.

Point is, if any of you like the Maverick software apps, and would like to
see voiceover accessibility or fixes with existing apps, they are very
responsive.
I know some think apps like that are pointless. LOL! But for those who play
them, it's nice to see a quick response and action from developers.
Actually, that goes for any app really. I found it very refreshing that they
not only seemed to have a clue, but they didn't waste time in making those
changes.
Have a wonderful Monday, all!
Amy Billman
SpeedDots: your leader for cell phone accessories, and the makers of the
tactile screen protector
http://www.SpeedDots.com
Follow us on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/SpeedDots