Hello Folks,

I just want to comment on a small occurrance with the Beat Box and if anyone
else had this happen to them. First of all, I want to state that the BeatBox is
fully charge and the issue happened on an iPhone4.I was attempting to,connect
it though bluetooth and it failed. I could connect it to the iPhone via the
headphone jack only. I did turn on/off bluetooth through setting and
unpaired/paired it again. This didn't solve the problem. I closed out all open
app in the app switcher and no go. The action that trigger the Beat Box was
when I open BrailleTouch to process this email. Go figure. So, if one is having
the same problem, pair the speaker and open any app. Hth.

Best,
Eileen