From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of erik burggraaf
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 13:11
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: refurbed phones Good? Bad? Ugly?

200 bucks for a refurbished phone on a term?  That seems a bit steep,
especially if the term is 3
years.  I guess if you can buy apple care on that phone you might
consider it.

Best,

Erik Burggraaf
Follow my series of articles about setting up a small business through
the ontario disability
support program at http://www.erik-burggraaf.com/blog
Ebony Consulting toll-free: 1-888-255-5194
or on the web at http://www.erik-burggraaf.com

On 2013-04-23, at 5:48 AM, "Ray T. Mahorney"