Hi all. Since this thread has quickly deteriorated into a discussion about grammar, punctuation, people from other lands, and whether some should self-appoint themselves as grammar cops or list moderators, and since the discussion is no longer about password protecting a folder, let's just close this off and move on with life.

If anyone else has any gripes about this, either direct them off list to the person in question, or write down your negative thoughts in the Notes app of your iDevice or notepad in Windows, and then instead of sending out a rude message, just close the file without sending. This will give you the mental satisfaction of venting things out and being rude without actually hurting anyone in the process.

I've already spoken to more than one individual off list about some of the recent messages on list. So, I'm hoping this will settle the matter.

Thanks all.

--
Raul A. Gallegos - VIPhone Moderator
Twitter and Facebook user ID: rau47