Hi,

Reading braille with the Kindle app is great. You read until you can't read any
more. Then press the Next Page command, which is pressing down on the right
rocker switch on a Focus 40 Blue, and Space with O for everyone. That takes you
to the top of the next page so you can keep reading. No reading past the bottom
and having to back up before giving the Next Page command.

Best,
Anna