In the WX Alert USA, yes, the hourly readings are very much accessible.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Christina C." <blindmaclo...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2013 16:32
Subject: Re: Best weather app in the US

Can you access the hourly forecast in the weather alert USA app? the app description notes that it has an hourly forecast graph, but that sounds visual rather than text based. What about Weather bug? Can the hourly forecast be read via VO? I live in an area where the weather changes constantly and rapidly. Sunny and warm in the morning then snow, windy and freezing in the afternoon. So, I'd like to be able to have access to this information. I love the Fahrenheit app for temperature monitoring and it gives me the temperature forecast in three hour increments but it doesn't note weather it will be windy, snowy, or rainy.

Thanks,
Christina

-----
No virus found in this message.