Raul A. Gallegos
Soft kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of fur. Happy kitty, Sleepy kitty, Purr, purr, purr. - Sheldon Cooper
Twitter and Facebook user ID: rau47

On 5/3/2013 4:37 PM, Cristóbal wrote:
You can also just go to Ninite.com and grab the installer.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2013 2:11 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Problem Downloading iTunes for Windows

Hi Richard, it's a bit misleading, but you have to look for a control which
is sometimes only announced as graphic. When you press enter on this from
within Brose mode when using Window-Eyes it should activate the button to
start the download. I hope this helps.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Twitter and Facebook user ID: rau47