No but the dev is really responsive so hopefully it will will in the near
future. I set up tweetlist or echofon and twitter for notifications just so I
get them in my notifications bar but still prefer Tweetlogix over these other
apps for use.

Sent from my iPhone

On 06/05/2013, at 8:54 AM, "Jed Barton" <j...@jedbarton.com> wrote:

> does tweetlix give you push notifications?

>>> Skype:
>>> chrishallsworth7266
>>> Twitter: