Very interesting. I wasn't able to get to the view options again to set it back to 100 but perhaps I didn't poke around enough on the screen.

Best,

Rick alfaro

On 5/8/2013 7:49 PM, Mary Otten wrote:
I found that just putting the brightness back to 100% fixed the issue on my iPad without
me having to uninstall the app and reinstall it. I also found that the menu wasn't
actually reduced to just the one choice, "return to book". But you couldn't
flick to any other choices, but had to actually find them on screen by exploring. Again,
this was on an iPad, not the phone.

Mary

Mary Otten
motte...@gmail.com