Hi Rick, that wasn't me, but wow, that's a bug for sure. So, I assume if you set it to something close to 0, like 10, then things still work right? let's hope so.

Thanks for that tip.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Finally heading to the comic book store. My cardiovascular system is pumping with joy. =) - Sheldon Cooper