Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2013 6:36 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Buying A Kindle Book With The Amazon App

I am trying to purchase a book with my PC, not with the Amazon App on my
phone.  I have the book on my wish list. I then click on the book's title
and I get the following message:
" This mobile site does not currently support the purchase of this item. Add
it to
your Wish List and you can view and purchase it from your computer."

But I am on my computer; I am not on a mobile web site. And the book is
already on my wish list. It's as if I am in a loop.

I have used Amazon to buy many things; the account is long established.