That's really odd. I don't have that issue at all. Have you tried placing a
finger on the middle of the screen and then turning the rotor to images?
Sometimes this fixes the issue. I've had this issue happen in one or two apps,
but that's usually fixed it for me. If that doesn't cut it you might want to
try all the other usual stuff—closing the app, restarting VO, restarting the
phone, etc.

Thanks,
Ari