The other problem I have with Siri, is that she will cut me off after three or
four words, and then tell me try again. Or she can't send the message. There's
been a problem. It's never says what the problem is. This is new with the iOS
newest upgrade to iOS six point whatever the new one is. On my iPhone five.

Sent from my iPhone