Hello List,

I was thinking of getting BlindSquare even though once Sendero's Seeing Eye
app comes out it might become redundant. Anyhow, I for some reason thought
it was $9.99, but when I just checked on the Apple Store it says it is
$19.99. While BlindSquare does a bit more than Sendero LookAround, I
nonetheless find it interesting that I don't ever remember hearing people
complain about the price considering the fuss many folks made when Sendero
LookAround was released and priced at $4.99.

Anyhow, one thing I was wondering is when Blindsquare tells you about
intersections. Does it announce the cross street just before you get to it?
Also, Let's say I get out of a bus and I want to know what the cross streets
are, will it tell me if the nearest cross street is ahead or behind and
would it tell you how far away it is?