Hmm. I emailed an attachment that was a mS-Word file yesterday, and it
still has not shown up in my "docs" library. I used the email address
I have on file with them, put convert in the subject line, and
attached the file. Is there an issue on Kindle's end, or am I missing
part of the process?

Thanks!
Scott