Ar that's it yes. Remember most of us are new to this Kindle, including myself, so any errors I of course apologize.

Chris
E-mail and Facebook:
christopher...@gmail.com
Skype:
chrishallsworth7266
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/@christopherh40
Find my blog at
challsworth2.wordpress.com

On 24/05/2013 05:50, Paul Henrichsen wrote:
Hi, Chris.
It turns out you need to tell kindle document services which email addresses
are allowed to send documents.
I had never added my address.
Now that I have added my address I should be able to send documents from that
address.
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone