Hi,
Andy writes:

Audiofiles used to say. “No highs, no lows, must be a Boes.

And that's probably still true. Bose probably set them up to give a
more-or-less flat response, which is okay by me.  It's too bad that Apple
didn't set up any sort of equalizer which will work with apps like Pandora and
other streaming/music player apps other than the native music app. I'd really
like that feature.  Is there such an app that will let me tweak the sound
outside of the native music app? Just curious.

BTW, I just bought a set of the Apple EarPods and really like them.  I used the
native music app to play one of my favorite albums and the drum tracks sounded
so much more present than with my old Apple earbuds.  The difference, to my
ears, was pretty darn impressive.

  Tom