Hi Eric, that is an excellent question. Since I can do this now and since I'm ok with spending what I did on the current mini, I figured, why not? Plus I really need it for training purposes. As for waiting, I am taking that risk that something newer and better will come out in June, making the current price point for them even less. However even if something comes out in September/October/November, I don't want to wait until then just to see what, if anything new and cool will be done with the iPads. I feel this way about the iPhones as well.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
I just love using big words to sound smart. I mean utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence. - Sheldon Cooper