Hi Edward,

Probably best done using the headset, at least I'd use the headset to try it
at first as it's easier to hear Voiceover as well as the prompts.

Once your call connects, just dial the code and I assume you probably have
to press the Pound key to the right of the 0 to continue on to the PIN.

If your call connects and you don't have a keypad on the screen, look for
the "Keypad" button, it is the second button from the to not counting the
very top line where it shows you the name or number you are calling and the
call duration.

Below are all the options you have in the order they show up on the phone:

Mute

Keypad

Speaker

Add Call

Facetime

Contacts

End

I personally prefer to have touch typing enabled which makes it much faster
to enter numbers and you also need this if, for example, you call your
telephone banking or credit card line where you have to enter your account
number or credit card number followed by a passcode. It takes a bit of
practice and, as I said, is easiest with a headset.