no, people call into the conference then go on mute after introductions or if they have high background noise.

Bryan Schulz

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Chaltain" <chalt...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2013 12:07 AM
Subject: Re: dialing a secondary number, and even a third number on the iPhone?

No, but I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to do here. What's your use case? For example, if you're trying to add all of this to a contact so you can dial into the conference call and then automatically go on mute, try the following:

1) Create a new contact.
2) Enter the number of the conference call.
3) Use the shift key in the bottom left hand corner, and add a few commas to create a pause between dialing the number and ....
4) Now enter *6. You can use the shift key to get to the * symbol.
5) Now use this contact to call into your conference call.

Note, you may need to adjust how many commas you add to create a shorter or longer pause. You could also use a semicolon instead of a comma to have the phone wait for you before entering the *6. Just give me a clearer use case of what you're trying to do, and I or someone else can try to help.