To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2013 4:38 PM
Subject: Re: dialing a secondary number, and even a third number on the iPhone?

I think you just wait until you're connected and then hit the 6 on your iPhones keypad. You could add a few commas between the number and the 6 in your contact, but you'd have to get the length of the pause down right. You could use a semicolon and wait, but pressing the 6 key seems like less work than releasing the wait.