Hello!  Personally, I use Braille Touch to type long messages!!!!
It's an awesome app!!!!  I am really fast at it but I have to set it
words and characters both because even if I get annoyed with both, I
set it to words only, it freezes on me frequently and it is
frustrating.  The developer already knows and is working hard on it.
So yeah.  But I use this to type long messages.  I hate the on screen
keyboard.  Even with the touch typing.  Or I use my BT Keyboard if I
don't have it handy, I use braille touch.  Hope that helps.  Good
luck.

On 5/17/13, BHAVESH <charmingbhav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am thinking to purchase an Iphone 4g. However, i am wondering how do
> you'll type such big messages on the Iphone? If you write big mails,
> how do you review them before sending?
> Sorry for such fullish questions. Just qurious.
> Thanks,
> Bhavesh.
>
> --
> with best regards,
> Bhavesh.
> Message composed on Dell vostro1440, using jaws for windows screen reader.

Important quotes that people need to read and understand:
“JUST BECAUSE A MAN LACKS THE USE OF HIS EYES DOESN’T MEAN HE LACKS
VISION!!" By STEVIE WONDER

"Just BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE DOESN't MEAN YOU CAN'T HEAR AND THINK!!"
By STEVIE WONDER

Nimit

More ways to contact me:
kaur.ni...@gmail.com
kaur.ni...@hotmail.com

Have a nice day, night, evening depending on where you are in the
world!  Thank you for reading my email.