Hi guys. Perhaps someone with a jailbroken iPhone can answer this. Is there a way to upgrade a jailbroken iPhone and still have it unlocked? The reason why I'm asking this is last week I got an iPhone 3GS but the only problem with it was that it was originally a Rogers phone. So I went to a store that specializes in unlocking iPhones but I didn't realize their method of unlocking the phone was to first downgrade it to iOS4.1 and then jailbreak it. I want to upgrade to at least iOS5 but I don't want to go through the process of unlocking it again. Is there a way to do this without having to unlock the phone again?

--
Shawn
Sent from my White MacBook using SamNet