Hi all,

I've recently purchased the RII 66-key Mini Bluetooth Keyboard for iPhone, PC, Mac and Android from A T Guys. When I started using it, I discovered that many of the Voice Over keys described in the blog post found at: http://www.hllf.net/70 don't work both in the Quick Navigation mode on and off. The document which described and summarized these shortcuts stated that they are originally for IOS 4.1. Are there any new shortcuts for IOS 6?

Otherwise, Is there any work-around for my problem with this keyboard?

Thank you for your help.

Best Regards

Ahmed Khater

aakha...@gmail.com

It's always hope that gives meaning to life