This has been going on since the app was released. I have taken it to NFB
twice and been told the issue has not been reported by anyone else. I find
that hard to believe; not that they would say something not the truth, but
that I should be so lucky/unique. I am never so blessed when lottery numbers
are drawn or viruses are handed out...

When I am in an article and I choose to have a copy sent to my inbox, from
any of the several papers I subscribe to, I either get the message that I do
not have a legitimate address on file or the article does not show up in my
mailbox. Used to be, maybe half the time, I could tap the back to article
buttons and be returned to where I was reading, but now that button does
nothing.

I do have a legitimate address, the one I am using for this mailing list and
for most other mail. NFB does show the same address on file.

I know this is a stretch, but if the developers cannot figure it out, or
don't believe I am having the trouble, can someone here help. Sure, it only
effects one of their many, many users, but it would seem at least
interesting enough they would want to look into it.

Thanks for any suggestions; well, except the one that I am the only one ever
to have had this problem...  SMILE

Eric