Raul, Thanks for the suggestion, but I have been monitoring that folder just in
case it is as you say. Also, I have checked trash, etc.

Today I read an article on the web on my Windows PC and sent myself the
article. All worked just as it is supposed to. The article arrived nearly
immediately In my inbox and I was returned to the article. So, it definitely
just seems to be something buried somewhere in my iPhone and Touch set up.

Eric