Hello,

I think that is a splended idea.  I think now would be a good time to do it
since work on IOS 7 should be in full swing, and soon it will surely be in
beta.  We might come to find out this issue is already being addressed.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info