Hello Scott,

What is the difference between Focus 40 blue and Braille edge in terms of their functions as braille displays exclusively for iPhone? In other words, What gives the Focus 40 blue precedence over the Braille Edge as a preferred braille display for the iPhone? This is very 9interesting for me to know in order to transfer this knowledge to people in my area about the proper braille display to choose for those interested in using their iPhone with a braille display.

Thanks a million.

Best Regards

Ahmed Khater

aakha...@gmail.com

It's always hope that gives meaning to life

Scott Davert <scottslistm...@gmail.com> May 24 02:17PM -0400

Hello.
As others have said, it depends on what exactly you want the display
to do and what functionality is important to you. If having something
exclusively for the iPhone is all you're looking for, certainly I'd
say the Focus 40 Blue may be the way to go. But if you want to be able
to read books without having to connect to your phone, or if you want
to have any internal functionality, the Edge will probably be your
best bet. Also, HIMS will soon be releasing an update to the Edge,
which will incorperate some cool new functionality that I don't think
I'm permited to talk about publicly.

Scott