To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2013 3:49 PM
Subject: Re: Listening to Voiceover

My wife really gives me a bad time when I wear a headset in public, saying that it is really inappropriate, and calls attention to my blindness, as if the cane doesn't, and I can't believe that she doesn't notice all of the people who use their cell phones everywhere.

Andy

-----Original Message----- From: Sandy Finley