Maybe she wants you to pay attention to her instead of the phone. I am
not ashamed to be blind.  We ride on the bike trail and you wouldn't
believe how many walkers are out there with their headphones on and
the music so loud I can hear it as we go by.  We try to honk to let
them know we are behind them and I don't think they even hear it.
Keep on using the headphones.

Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053