True... Just pointing out that it isn't actually unlimited monthly data.

Straight Talk claims that my son used 2GB in 2 1/2 weeks! This is impossible
being he was in school & connects to our wireless network while at home.

Being Straight Talk, Boost Mobile, etc pay monthly for tower usage from ATT,
Verizon etc persons with unlimited data packages are not only limited monthly
but also daily data usage.

Just giving first hand experience and helpful to know info.

Donna