Hello Alan, I change the subject line to reflect the current topic seems out to
Conway off of $45 unlimited data plans. So the plan that I Have to spring
consist of, 1500 minutes, free night and weekends after seven, unlimited to any
mobile, and unlimited data. My brother also said yesterday that Verizon
Wireless and spray might be merging that's what somebody told him at the sprint
store when he went and got his new phone. So I think you people that had
Verizon Wireless might see some better plans once that happens.

Joseph Hudson
Email
jhud7...@yahoo.com Sent from my iPhone

On May 29, 2013, at 9:56 AM, "Alan Paganelli" <alanandsuza...@earthlink.net>
wrote:

> Joseph, it's probably a good enough plan for most people and in the end, the
> only one who matters is you.  If the plan works for you, then it's a great
> plan.  That's why there are so many.  I don't remember though if you
> mentioned talk.  Is that unlimited as well?

>>> Tony