From: "Alan Paganelli" <alanandsuza...@earthlink.net>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 6:26 PM
Subject: Re: taking photos when blind

Sense I got my iPhone, I have decided I love taking pictures.  Why?  Because
I can take as many as I like and only keep the good ones.  Granted most all
get deleted but it's surprising how many I do get that are keepers.  One
that comes to mind was 1 picture I took of my dog.  I had been taking a few
family pictures and had my phone in my hands.  My dog was going to follow me
in the house and I turned and fired and by good old blind dumb luck got a
beautiful picture of him looking up at me.  I got another great shot of Old
faithful in Yellowstone National Park.  The key thing I found I need to
remember is where the camera lens is.    I delete far more pictures then I
keep but it doesn't matter either.  As the old saying goes, even a blind
squirrel comes across a nut every now and then. <grin>