  From: Todd Bernhard
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2013 9:25 AM
  Subject: Re: All Access update is out

  Thanks.  It's easy to detect if voiceover is running, and if so, not display
the text, but the text is useful if you have low vision and still use
voiceover.  I'll keep at it.  Thanks!

  Todd Bernhard
  Contributing Editor, iPhone Life Magazine
  Cofounder, AllAccessMenus.com, Menus that speak to you, and for you!
  Founder of www.NoTieSoftware.com, AutoVerbal Talking Soundboard &
AutoRingtone Custom TEXT-TO-SPEECH Caller ID Ringtones