Hello Chuck, first of all sorry for the misspelling of your name I'm using
dictation and it doesn't like your name. This situation we are talking about
the Gmail yes it will happen with you too. So you will need to refer to my post
below in order to fix this.

Joseph Hudson
Email
jhud7...@yahoo.com Sent from my iPhone