Did you send this same request to the list twice? I'm just wondering if there's someone else out there asking the same thing or not.

Whether you can do more on an iPad Mini than a Windows 7 machine depends on what it is you want to do.

When you first get your phone, you can triple click the home button to turn on VoiceOver. This will work unless the phone has already been set up. I didn't get my iPhone from an Apple store, but they should be able to help you with this when you get the phone.

To set it up to work over your home network, you'll want to double tap Settings and then Wifi and then select your home network and enter your key.