Raul A. Gallegos
They say "You are what you eat." This humors me because I don't remember eating a bowl of Amazing lately. - Sheldon Cooper
Twitter and Facebook user ID: rau47

On 6/13/2013 11:06 AM, Jed Barton wrote:
Oh ok, so how do I found out about just new tweets in general.  What would
be the best solution for that?

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 12:05 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Twitterific questions

Hi, in order to get notified about direct messages, you have to sign out,
and then back in. This is because of some recent security change in the
Twitter API from what I understand. This is what I did in order to get
things working right.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Whenever I'm feeling sad, I just remember that somewhere in this world