Hi, no, just sign out and back in.

--
Raul A. Gallegos

Twitter and Facebook user ID: rau47

On 6/13/2013 11:55 AM, Carol Pearson wrote:
Does this mean removing your token from Twitteriffic?

Carol P

On 13/06/2013 17:05, Raul A. Gallegos wrote:
Hi, in order to get notified about direct messages, you have to sign
out, and then back in. This is because of some recent security change
in the Twitter API from what I understand. This is what I did in order
to get things working right.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Whenever I'm feeling sad, I just remember that somewhere in this world