Hey, jennifer, I wanted to address this real quick. You can go to
www.amazon.com/kindlestore and it will open the mobile site. to get to it
quickly I went into my utilities and added the site to my homescreen but to
shop you just go to the kindle store mobile site, and go from there. As far as
switching pages using a braille display it's Chord O or Chord O W or, 1 3 5, or
2 4 6 with the space bar and it will advance pages or reverse pages. Hope this
helps and happy reading. I'm a book nubt too so anything I can do to help let
me know. Take care and talk to you soon.