Hi everyone
I tried for some time in table mode believing I'd manage it easier this way.
Sadly this was not the case. I had much more success with the phone away from
me and against my chest. I have to say that in the limited time I have had to
work with it, I'm very impressed such that I feel sure I will buy the app soon.
I have never tried Braille touch because it only offered grade 1 braille.
Contracted braille through this app is a much more attractive proposition.
All the best from Dave

Sent from my iPhone