From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Alan Paganelli
Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2013 7:03 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Storing Kindle Books on Your PC

Alan, I'm talking about storing the books on your computer in their origenal
format not as a book number.  You've paid for the book so why can't you keep
it on your computer and back it up to DVDEs in the origenal format.  I had
the Kindle reader accessible version on my computer and didn't think much of
it.