Hi Carol,

The problem I have found with Tap Tap See is with the lighting. Since
I/we don't see, figuring out the lighting is a little tricky. I live
in an apartment with west facing windows. I was working with Tap Tap
See last night and had a very hard time getting anything out of it
even with the living room lights on. This morning everything was the
same except the sun was now up and I had no trouble getting it to give
me a read out. Even though the windows face west so this morning the
sun was not shining directly into my apartment, just it being light
outside seemed to make the difference because that was the only
variable that was different from last night.

Another thing to experiment with is the distance you hold the phone
from the object you are trying to get a read on. Also, as someone said
the other day, is to make sure you have the camera centered the best
you can and with it being located at the corner of the phone and not
in the middle that is another factor to include when positioning the
phone.

I am selling many bags of coffee for a fund raiser I'm doing and using
Tap Tap See to identify what type of coffee is what, Tap Tap See is
working better and easier than talking goggles or text grabber.

Go Tap Tap See, woohoo!

On 7/3/13, Carol Forrester <carol.l.forres...@me.com> wrote:
> hello everyone I am new to the list. I find it very hit and miss. it reads
> freezer stuff etc but I can't get it to read bottles such as conditioner, it
> just says white bottle with whatever coloured writing and i turn it round
> and upside down and still hit and miss. is there a way of holding the phone
> to make it more accurate? thanks, Carol

Challenge is a dragon with a gift in its mouth.
Tame the dragon and the gift is yours.

Create yourself a fabulous day! ☺

Teresa